Saturday, April 9, 2011

Avido

Call me greedy.


BUT! As my objection, greedy is normal. People never really satisfy with what they already had in their life. The desire of always wanting B after getting an A is normal... That's why there's a 'Greedy' word...
So, I'm not the only one! HAHAHAHA


I'm surrounded by great and inspiring people around me. Thanx Dad I got a good quality of community... Workplace, besties, colleagues, churchmates. And as I analyzed, they are all the same - competing in who is the better one. Blah! I hate competition! Who is going to be the best employee of the month? Who is the most beautiful among us? who sings better? Who got the best wedding? Who got a better looking boy/girlfriend? Seriously, does it really matters? Neighbor's grass always looks greener? Sighhh~ Why can't people just let go and happy with their own? I'm not saying that competition is bad. I'm just a woman of peace ♥ ♥ ♥ *angel's(•'⌣'•)smile*


it is true that compete with others will motivate you to do better and better,but I think maybe we should double check the reason we're so 'kiasu'. What's the motive behind the motivation... (I think I could be a detective! Ha!!)
Second, does it mean that you're not thankful enough with what you already had in ur life? Becareful guys, the desire of being better and being ungrateful is apart with just a blink :)


Anyway, I don't know how I end up writing about this greedy, competition, and ungrateful stuff here.
Why I call myself greedy in the first place is because I'm wanting so many stuff recently. It's beyond normal... >_<"
I want a new camera (SLR/Polaroid/Lomo), iphone, new laptop, new dresses and shoes, and a ticket to Malaysia/Singapore/Hongkong/Sydney.
See what I mean? Hahahaha
Anyone generous enough to make one of my wish-lists come true?? My birthday still 6 months away anyway, but it's never too early in preparing a birthday present :P


FYI, Avido means greedy in France ;) feel like trying something new for the post title and it end up pretty cool. hahahaha 


Btw, check your heart and motivation yet? ;)
Bless and be blessed~


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

0 comments: