The last break up was kinda hard but I'm fine now. So I try to make a better one in the future, in a better me. I wrote down all the criterias I look for in my future Mr.The One. Ermm… 15 criterias! Yup, insane and you're not the only one who said it is crazy and impossible to find the Mr.Perfect. Hey, I'm not looking for Mr.Perfect…. those criterias are just the basic that every woman look for in a man. If I were perfectionist, I would put "Handsome & Rich" there.
So yeah, they said, "It's impossible, S! It's like looking for someone perfect! You better lower your standard. If you keep it, you might end up single forever". Sighhh…. It's killing me and somehow it hurts.
Am I not being realistic, Dad? One thing I know, You want the best for me and I know You're happy with my standards (You are, aren't You?). It's not too much, isn't it? At least, I found my Mr.The One couple weeks ago (or at least I thought I found him, cause he was exactly what I'm looking for). But he's not the one. I know You love me and You promised me happiness and You have prepared the BEST for me.
Could I ask You one thing, Dad? I need more strength because it is soooooooooo hard and so depressing seeing everybody is 'double' where I'm still single here. Sometimes I feel lonely, Dad… sometimes I wish I could tell someone bout this, but I can't and I can only write. Do you know how I feel? I'm not ok, Dad…
But yeahh, I know You understand my struggles and I know You care. I will keep my standards high and walk with You. One day, I'll meet my Mr.Impossible because there's nothing impossible in You :)
![]() |
| I found this interesting yet funny. Btw, this isn't my lists ;) |


0 comments:
Post a Comment