Well... I'm not planning to blog actually, but suddenly I just miss blogging.... Even though I know sometimes I just posted some crap. Hahahaha
The reason why I blog is because I'm stuck with my book script... Writing for a book is not as easy as writing some crap on my blog. Besides, my office work is getting more and more demanding, leaving me with no time to really write. Ok, this must be just an excuse, but it's the truth. Coming back home with exhaustion, no mood on doing anything, except laying on my bed sleeping. Screw all the works... I even dreamed of it in my sleep. Like it has not enough killing me in real life so it kills me in my sleep. Grawwwrrrrrrr!!!! My everyday's struggle would be having a hard time to wake up and to SLEEP! I should start counting sheep now?? Blahhhh!
However, somehow it got me thinking, do I really need or capable in writing books? It's a just a simple teen novel and I can't get the feeling right. Maybe I'm a lil' bit older for that or maybe I've lost the feeling of being a high school teenagers. Well, I'm calling myself an adult now.... Hahahahaha
any help here? :(
Sent from my iPad

1 comments:
Write what you love. I guess you will love what you write eventually.
Post a Comment