It was my birthday!!!!!!! Errmm~ yesterday! Heheheh it's never too late if you wanna wish me a happy birthday :D (if you haven't) hahahahaha
So, after 9 years, this year I was celebrating my birthday without any 12am birthday surprises from my friends. I'm kinda miss it though :( but I still got lots of birthday wishes through twitter, FB, BBM, n voice-note. I got very touching voice note birthday wishes from my cute lil brother n sister, Andreas Januar Putra and Jane Christiana. They're so sweeeeettttt~ ♥ ♥ ♥
I thought it'll be a silent birthday since my sist has been hospitalized for 3 days. But I got a super big hug from my dad in the morning.. *\(•ˆ⌣ˆ•)/* he gave me a present that he wrapped himself. It was so sweet n cute! No matter how creative my dad is, I think he still struggle while wrapping my present. *winkwink*
After that, I got a morning heart-to-heart talk with my supervisor. She strengthen my faith in Him by sharing on how God had rescued her whole family. I almost cried when talking with her (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩__-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) thanx God!
Like usual, I went to hospital after office hour. Never expecting that I will blew my birthday-cake candles in the hospital! Hahhaha it's been 9 years since my last birthday with my parents. N now I had this opportunity... In the hospital. LoL~ once in a lifetime opportunity ;) it was a superb simple birthday celebration. Just mom, dad, n me (my sist still sleeping since Sunday morning) but when we prayed for our family, we cried. We might not that close in real life, but while we're praying, I felt the closeness between us like I never felt it before. It does touches our heart. I'm speechless ●̮̮(> 3<)●̮̮
When I reached home, the present from my very bestfriend, Rani Tanumihardja and Aldyes Elnas, was waiting for me. It's a handmade birthday 'card' with our pictures on it. Still, it was simple but so meaningful. No word can explain how much I thanked them. I love them both!! ƪ(‾ε‾")ʃ
This year, I learned the meaning of true birthday. It is not about 12am birthday surprise, but about the time you spend with your beloved ones and feel their loves. On how they support me when I'm down by saying,"You can do it!" That's the most imprtant thing! He gave me the most amazing birthday present by giving me so many hearts. Even though my family got so many problems recently but He showed me His love through people around me. I feel so grateful.
Thank you, Dad :)
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
gue suka post lo yg ini! almost made me cry mann! ga tau knpaaaa ceritaa lo mengharukan yg pas lo rayain bday d hospital, its your firsts but its worth to be remembered!
I miss you!
Post a Comment