Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pressure

Well, couldn't get myself off of blogging...

I've been working 7 days straight this week, from Monday to Sunday and nothing could explain how tired I am... Yet, good is never good enough for some people. I'm not a robot and I don't wanna work like that either. Don't you understand and for once, put yourself in my shoes to feel how I feel?

Not that I want to complain, but I'm out of my patient now. No matter how busy or how tired I am with my work, I'm grateful and I'm happy with it. And yeah... I love my job. Some people just don't appreciate it!

Living in between something you love and something pressures you is never a good balance. It is true that pressure determines how strong you are & it makes you stronger... So yeah, sometimes you just need to stand still & be strong!

I guess I just need to ignore them and enjoy my life. Your life would be a mess if you try to please everyone. Please yourself and you'll see how wonderful your life is.

In your life, work hard, live well, love much, laugh often, pray more, and eat passionately! ♥

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

0 comments: