Friday, April 15, 2011
Fin.
Never felt this fragile before.
I'm falling apart and don't know what to do. Don't know how to place back all of these broken pieces.
It's like your dream has disappeared and gone.
Hold my hand, Dad... I almost fall down.
Wipe away my tears, Dad... I can't help it from falling.
Hug me, Dad... It hurts so much that I can barely feel it.
Cheer me up, Dad... And tell me everything's gonna be ok.
My fairy tale story has come to its ending. An ENDing, instead of a new beginning of a new chapter...
Once upon a time, a Princess met her Prince. They fell into a romantic love and wishes for a happy life in the future. However, their parents tried to push them apart. Under the frustration, sadness, brokeness, and hurts, they decided to go their own way and left their 'Happily Ever After' behind.
Looks like there is no 'Happily Ever After' in our story... only a beautiful and romantic 'Once Upon a Time'. It's more like a 'Romeo & Juliet' in real life.
Fin - the end.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Post a Comment