Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ali Topan The Musical


Been feeling so down recently and suddenly I got an offer to watch Ali Topan The Musical last Saturday at TIM with my colleagues & boss. It was to celebrate my boss wedding anniversary how generous is she ;) I never watch any musical show before in my life (except for High School Musical or Glee. LoL~). especially when the ticket for the show is kinda expensive... so this was my first time! ahhahaha


For the first timer, the show is really great for me! EPIC! Indonesian Broadway... never been so proud to be Indonesian before. the arrangement, the songs, the voices, the costume, the backgrounds, the lightings... the overall performance just AWESOME! But the show is really only for 18+. I can't captured alot of pictures during the show cause it's not allowed... but I managed to secretly captured 2! hahaha sorry, Art Swara x_x



So, here are some of the pictures :) check them out!
Ali Topan The Musical - Opening
Ali Topan The Musical - Closing
After the Show!! :)
With JIC's Team & SUN Education Leader
Look who we met there! The hilarious Aming! YAY! ^^v

0 comments: