Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Prayer

Once upon a time, there was this girl, wrote down her prayer on a piece of paper... A sad prayer from her broken heart.
"Well, Dad... I made mistakes in the past and I know you have forgiven me and use me in the place where I fell before. At first, I thought it's going to be easy, but I was wrong. I never felt so rejected before, when people look down on me because of my mistake. Regrets come after, right? I wish people could trust me one more time and stop doubting me. Especially my loves one. Is there anything I can do to make it better? I know I should have listened to my mom and You in the past, but its too late now. You promised me a new page of life, but it's getting harder and harder. Can't they accept me for who I am? Nobody's perfect! They're not perfect, their family aren't perfect either, so why they judge me like that? Give me strength and a heart of forgiveness, Dad. I know You'll stand by me when people look me down. You'll fight with me. When nobody's believe in me, I know You do. Thank you for always trusting me, Dad... Amen"



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Blog! If you are interested in essential oils check out my blog: www.mrslaborn.blogspot.com