Friday, March 18, 2011

Believe in ME

I'm mushy... a lil bit too mushy. 
in other word, I cry too much, too easily... 


I'm wondering what Dad feel about me. He must be so patient and love me, calmed me down everytime I cry. 
I cry when I don't know what to do when I'm struggling and in trouble. 
I cry when I'm tired and feel weak
I cry when I'm scared
I cry when I pray


please bear with me... you might see me cry a lot along my stories in my blog ;P it just my expression and my way facing things. but, woman that cry easily isn't always a weak woman...! 


yeap, I cried (again) last night. I'm scared, struggling, and above all I don't know what to do. I wish it's not gonna be that hard and I'm not ready to face any bad outcome yet. So, I complained to Him and He 'complained' back by asking me to believe in Him and have faith. the 'complain' shuts me off. ok, You win, Dad... 
but it wasn't stop there! He 'complained' me for being selfish... thinking bout me, me, me, me, me, and me. "Instead of too concerned about yourself, why don't you pray for them to get better?" I'm totally speechless... So, i prayed as He asked me....


you know, prayer is soooo powerful... it really does!


He answered my prayer right away that night by answering their prayer! oh my... I'm overwhelmed! 
slowly, He opens a way for me (and him). 
it's not an easy one, but the lessons taken from the moment are priceless and making us stronger and depending on Him more.


I never say that everything's is gonna be easy, but...
believe in Him, for He'll never abandons you. 
have faith in Him, for He'll never disappoints you.
pray and seek Him, for He'll never leave you alone.


have you pray to Him today? He's waiting...
bless and be blessed :)



0 comments: