1 month! Never thought it gonna be this fast. I thought I was dreaming on a day light, but somehow it looks so real and he is real! oh God, stop me or at least hold my breath for awhile so i could think wisely. My head is spinning, my heart start jumping, I breathe so quickly and I start doubting the air that I breath has been processed properly.
when everything starts to filling up, here it comes the real part. when it becomes shaky and struggles and all we can do is just pray and walk by faith. it is when His plan wins above all of our feelings. the time when He says, "Wait! it's not the time... yet!". the time when we need to pull a little break and walk slowly. Sometimes I wanna scream and cry cause it seems so hard to hold all of these feelings... what should I do, Dad? No matter how great I am in writing the theory, You know I'm not good in reality, in waiting. would You hold my hand so I won't fall again, so my feeling won't blinds my eyes?
I was planning to buy him a book recently but ended up buying myself a book. Haha! it was a good book, a really great one and it is recommended for all the ladies :) it calls 'Lady in Waiting'. it is not about how a young woman finding a prince of her life, but it is more about how a woman could prepare herself to be a better person in Him while WAITING for him to come. Actually, I believe He already prepared someone for me and I don't have to go out to search for him, instead I'll just find him... once again oh once againnnn~ He's a type of God who never get tired of me. how lovely is He! In my doubt and struggles, He asked me to keep praying, keep surrender, keep humble, keep walking by faith. And above all, He reminds me to keep my ears, eyes, and heart open to Him
despite all the backgrounds (even with all the backgrounds... who cares anyway?), isn't he the gentlest and sweetest man I ever met, Dad? please say yes... at least....? cause You know that I'm in love...
btw, here are some books that I really recommend you to read before you start on your relationship... I've read them all and they are great!! you'll never regret spending hour of your day reading these books. it'll really change your perspective on how having a Godly quality relationship :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment