Friday, February 25, 2011

Guidance

Ok, I don’t know how am I gonna start this… but my days ARE awesome!!! 
It is always easier for us to be thankful when things are good and run smoothly, but unfortunately, no matter how easy it is, sometimes we don’t even say a ‘thank you’ word in a day. What a waste~

So, its been a great weeks… and He taught me to say grace even more these days and seriously, when...
I don’t even know how and what I feel exactly, but 1 think I know, He guides my days step by step.
I don’t know how my life in next 5 years would be, but 1 think I know, He’ll still guides my day step by step until then.
I don’t know what He plans for me exactly, but I’ll walk my days in grateful heart n heart of learning.
i don't know when will He answers my prayers, but 1 thing I know, His timing is always the best. He is in no hurry and His plans are never rushed.  
I don’t know who is my future, but I’m thanking Him for an awesome man He sent for me recently :D need Your guidance more.


Ahhh~ He’s a good Dad :) 
Don't you think so? Bless and be blessed~



0 comments: