Love love love love…. What is love anyway? Some people says that it is something you feel but you cant describe. A feeling of heaven…. Yeahhh~ it feels like heaven when you are in love, but it sure feel so miserable when you are on a broken heart.
Been in love couple of months ago…. And it was amazing! Somebody loves you and you love him/her back. Aahhhh~ Like no words could explain. But then the fire burns out few weeks later. Nope… nothing’s wrong, it’s just the timing is not right. Like I said before, you can’t have a perfect person in the wrong time…. It just doesn’t click. Things that have to go, need to go. I never understand why should You let me started it if its gonna end… tears and regrets won’t help me to understand either. It sucks! But I get up anyway… and how funny it is when I found out that actually I’m doing good with or without him. How? He brought me and guided me walking an amazing week.
I cried to Him that night and poured out all the burdens I have in my hearts. And He gave me a kind of feeling that I hadn’t feel for weeks. The feeling of peace, greatness, relieved and above all, I felt the LOVE again… the first love! The exact kind of feeling i had with the guy, but I think this time it’s a lot better… I don’t know how am I going to walk through the days, but I surrender to Him and let Him guides me day by day. Seriously, I’m not kidding, He really guides me everyday. Every sign I asked, He answered it more than I expected. (btw, sorry can’t tell what kind of signs I’m asking for… will tell you when it all confirmed) ;P
Anyway, it’s just amazing! I don’t know how and why, I just seem a lot happier, merrier than before. I do my usual routines, nothings special, but I’m always happy… How funny it is when sometimes we need to go through all the bad things to feel His love. Whereas actually you can always feel the love, EVERYDAY! Why choosing to cry first when you can smile all day long with Him?
Let Him guide your day :)
be blessed~

0 comments:
Post a Comment