Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Maturity

Seberapa sering orang menganggap kamu dewasa? Atau seberapa sering
orang meremehkan kamu... Kamu masi di anggap kayak anak kecil...??
Ngeselin bgt kan? Aku scara pribadi paling kesel ama kata², "kmu
kurang dewasa"...

I spend quite few days thinking bout this mature and maturity stuff...
I just argued with my friend that he thought I was not mature enough
by not trying to understand him. By the way, he's 7 years older than
me n I think that what makes him thinks that he's maturer than me.
Sighhhh~ childish! Ok, so I argued back, "maturity doesn't being
measured by whether I'm understandable or not; but my knowing when to
hold on and when to walk away"... He ended the argument by saying
"different ppl has different kind of explaination n perspective about
maturity". BIG zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! Old people!!!!

If different ppl has different kind of explaination n perspective
about maturityn then why you said I'm not mature! Such an excuse...
Yeahhh~ every ppl has their own set of thinking n you just can't guess
it all... N it is just so impossible for you to make them all happy...
N guess what, ppl never satisfied! I come to a conclusion of my
thinking... Since you can't satisfy everybody, why bother what they
say bout you? Ppl will not stop talking! Ever!

So, just simply be yourself, but a bit better. I'm not saying that I'm
mature enough for my age... For some ppl maybe I am... For the rest,
maybe I'm not... But I keep learning n changing myself for a better
me. Not to make ppl around happy. But to make Him proud of me... :)

On 8/15/10, siska yap <<

Sent from my mobile device

Siska Yap

Never let an impossible situation intimidate you. Let it motivate you
- to pray more, trust more, be more creative

0 comments: