Friday, August 20, 2010

The Blessing ♥

For the last 3 posts, I kept saying about how bless I was for last couple of months, since I failed one of my subjects and need to extend my stay in Malaysia... But, I never really share about those blessing ;D ok, let get started~ heheheh


So, after I failed one of my subjects n starting to surrender my life to Him... He opened a way for me. Not in the exact same way of my expectation though~ lol

He promoted me as the President of Indonesian student community under FGCC, called ISCF. It wasn't the first time for me served in ISCF, but it was a huge deal for me when He trusted me ISCF. It was on November 2009.

For the last 7 months I'm being the President of ISCF, He tought me so many things and most importantly He gave me a chance to serve with incredible people around me. I have the most great vice president as my partner, Adrian Samuel Limanto. In short, he just complete my weaknesses in leading the team... ;) thanx bro! a great mentor, Kak Dicky Sudrajad, who always give me great advice on how to deal with my team. OOhhhh! N I have a supportive team! :DD


Besides having ISCF committee as my team, I have another super team too! ISCF Futsal Team.... Let me tell you, there's nothing compare to as being their manager for 4 months!!! It was lovely and great experience... Most of them are below my age (they make me feel I'm soooooooo not young anymore :( HAHA) I can't describe it by words how amazed I am, seeing their teamwork in playing futsal. Sad to say, but I never bring them to winner while I was their manager :( btw, they won the 2nd place right after I left malaysia... (Great!!) Hahahahahahahahahah


I have Adrian Limanto, Sudianto, Steven Hermawan, Andreas Januar Putra, Aloysius, Eric VK, Indra Tan, Andrexsen, Samuel Hodir, and Wendy Bong in the team. Oh yaa~ and my lil sist as their new manager now, Jane Christiana :) they have such a great personality that never stop to learn, never stop to grow, never stop to listen. They made a great jokes n laugh... They might be young, but never take them for granted. They might just bring back the trophy once, but I believe that they are a great team with winning attitude that will bring back more and more trophies. Today, they are practicing for the next ISCF Futsal Cup 2010 on 16 October. My best wishes is always be with them and I know they'll be the winner ;)


Hold on... That's just one small part of my blessing... Hahahaha He also promoted me as a worship leader in the church!!!!! *screaminghappily* it was crazy!!! It such a stepping stone... :D


Actually there are so much more, but these are the main one ;) when I look back at my life for the last 7 months, can't help but say (I noe this sounds ridiculous) "thanx God I failed!" Hahahahahahha I can't imagine my life if I left Malaysia last year.


Can you see it now?? Something that looks bad, isn't necessarily that bad if you put your trust in Him...
What's your blessing? ;)

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooiisisshhhh... Merinding seneng bacanya,ci... Ternyata Tuhan memang slalu ngasi yg terbaik walopun qta ga bisa lyat itu secara langsung.. =D
Memang ISCF team lovable banget..hahaha..