Monday, January 30, 2012

Life is a Beautiful Struggle 

I'm currently in love with this statement >> "Life is tough... So am I" πŸ’ͺ
It somehow motivates me and keeps me moving on... When life gets that much harder, it just makes you that much stronger 😊

Its just 2 days away from February... Time really flies. I had a hectic and crazy working days in January. Just insane! Flew from one city to another one and successfully be in 5 cities within 7 days... *phew*! I think i'm busier than my dad or my boss... Hahahaha ok, so 5 cities and ended up with 2 day sof  bedrest and a week of cough&flu. 😷 btw, the longest time i spent in 1 city is approximately around 12 hours, so i'll fly with super early flight and fly back home right after work with the night flight. ✈ i wish i'm living in a jet plane.. Hahahha and most of the time, it happends on weekend...

Does it all worth it? I talked and shared that with my friend and he asked me a simple question, "do you love your job?" 😳 Surprised with the question, hesitated for a while...  but then i replied, "yeah, i DO love my job". I really love it! It gives me the opportunities i might not get in other places. Apart from the crazy workloads, i love working around kids. Yeah, they were annoyingly cute... Sometimes. Hahaha πŸ˜„ maybe i should work as a kindergarden teacher 😁

Basically i dont know what should i do now... I got soooooooooo many plans in my head. My 2012 resolution... but... Well, basically just but... 😁
Oh Dad, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference... Cause i really need one πŸ™

Everybody has their own struggle while working. There's always gonna be an up and down... Above all, that's life anyway...
So, do you love your job or what currently you're doing? πŸ˜‰

p/s: I almost forgot... Happy Chinese New Year for those who celebrate πŸŽ‰ happy collecting Angpao!


Love,
SY

0 comments: