Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Why?!?!


I’ve been staying in Malaysia for 8 years… such a long time, since the starter of ISCF (FGCC)! I should be preaching by now. LOL~ I moved here since form 1 high school, and for all this years I just want to finish my studies faster and leave Malaysia (no offense, I just thought that 8 years is tooooooo long). And, on my last year in Malaysia, when I’m so excited waiting for the day to come, God has another plan for me. I need to extend another more semester here. I asked God, why?? I killed myself to study so hard last semester, yet I still failed it. I asked Him why it is so unfair when I spent a month to study and my friend only spend a day studied for exam and she could make it. I just don’t understand His plan in my life.

These 8 years, I’ve sent lots of friend for good to the airport, cried for their leaving and here I am, I’m still here. They used to make a joke for me that I’m ‘Wawasan 2020’, which mean I’ll stay here until 2020. It sounds funny for them and me (sometimes), but it does tearing me down.

When I told my friend that I just want to make my parents proud, He told me, “May be this is not the way God wants you to make your parents proud.” Why God, how to make them proud? I’m struggling for weeks, keep asking Him why and wish that this isn’t true. It’s even depressing when I saw my parents so proud of me and I couldn’t tell them the news.

Then, He answered me when I was texting with my Dad. It was clear… He said, You don’t have to understand my plan, just do it! I cried out loud and speechless.

Sometimes, there is something we do not understand and can’t do much about it, and that’s the time for God to take care of it. You don’t have to understand His plan in your life, because you never will. Today, I might don’t understand His plan, but I don’t care. I’ll not waste my time by guessing around His plan, but I choose to trust His choice instead. One day, I believe I’ll understand, and by that time, I want to see He smile at me and says, “I’m proud of you!”

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. (Isaiah 55: 8)

GBU all~

4 comments:

-J- said...

remember, u are more than a strong~!!!
u could move mountains with HIM...

wait, see, and share with us; ur friends called family ;)

danielyen said...

so encouraging!!!thanks siska!!!

Anonymous said...

Dalam s'gala perkara , Tuhan punya rencana
Yang lebih besar dari , semua yang terpikirkan
Apapun yang kau perbuat , tak ada maksud jahat
S'bab itu kulakukan , semua dengan-mu Tuhan

ku tak akan menyerah pada apapun juga
Sebelum ku coba , semua yang ku bisa
Tetapi kuberserah kepada kehendak-Mu
Hatiku percaya Tuhan punya rencana

Shella Tanzilia said...

Even there's no words, you're loved ^^
Hello Ci Siska, ternyata uda 8 tahun di Malaysia, lama benerr
Hahahaha
Blognya aku link di friends-link ku ya, tapi aku perlu foto, ku curi di fb ya. Hahahahhaa