
Hmm... When I screening out all the post that I've posted, I cant help but smiled to myself. It is easier to write and encourage others rather than doing it yourself. I'm good in encouraging and motivating people but when it came to myself... ukhh~ dead end! When now I'm kinda give up of everything that happen in my life and dont know what to do... Every post that I wrote couple months ago, every experienced that He tought me, with every hope that it can help me now, but I'm kinda stuck... forcing myself to face it all, to believe that everything really happen for some good reason...
Some of my good friends told me that I'm a strong person... some told me that I look strong but actually I'm struggling alot on the inside. Hahaha it is true though~ Few minutes before I start writing this post, I read a scripture written by my friend that says, "We dont have to ACT strong, but we have TO BE strong". Is it really that easy and simple??

2 comments:
cihuy..
humm, nih gw kasi sis.
DONT QUIT
when things go wrong
as they sometimes will,
when the road you're trudging
seems all uphill,
when the funds are low
and the debts are high,
and you want to smile
but you have to sigh,
when care is pressing you down a bit,
REST if you must but don't you QUIT.
huhuhuhu thanx alot ulat buluuuuuuuuuuuuu~
Post a Comment