Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Heart of Worship


Having a really tough time recently… lots of stuff flying in my head… lots of pressure coming from inside and outside… lots of decisions to make which still dunno the answers yet… lots of story to tell which dunno where to start from…and who to tell...


the older you are, the harder the decisions you gotta make… the tougher the problems you gotta face… but let it be… isn’t that why our life so colorful and interesting?? wad a wonderful life, isn’t it??? but sure I’ve learned a lot… i believe thats part of my process to become a better person....


I learned that i just need to keep praising Him even though its so hard to do so. Sing in a trouble, sing when u fall down, and sing in everything u do. Just praise Him in everything u do everyday…


Learned that we gotta have faith in Him. Just trust Him… might be impossible in our eyes but I noe He’ll work beyond our mind. When I feel that I could not stand up anymore with so many burdens in my shoulder, He helps me. When ev'g seems out of my mind, He's the one that will never let me go. When I'm sitting by myself in my room, I still can feel the warm of His love that comfort me... how could I not fall in love with Him everyday??


As it written, “Cast ur burden on the Lords, and He shall sustain you”. I’m strong coz He made me so… I’m beautiful, as He made me so… I’m talented, as He made me so… I’m what He said. I’m not what people say. What they say will not change the potential that He has put in me…


GBU all~~



0 comments: