Some people are just not meant to be in your life.
I thought I have forgotten him last month, but he came back by giving another hope then walked out again. Yup! I know... Why coming back if you wanna leave again at the end? Women's hearts aren't toys, fellow gentlemen! The second one was harder than I thought. Maybe because I was too attached to him. That's bad! (⌣́_⌣̀)
So, I decided to 'select all' the stuffs I have with/about him and 'delete' them... Pictures, text messages, voice note, card, and other memories that might remind me of him.
Surprisingly, I feel like some kind of burden on my shoulder just fly away. I feel so much lighter now.
It is true that "If you want to rise, surround yourself with people who won't keep you down". If you wanna fly, drop all the things that drag you down. I've decided to wipe away my tears, as well as the people who made me cry. Btw, by cutting off the wrong people, you make space for the right people...
Sometimes, 'Past' might come back without notice, especially when you thought they're already gone. But just because the 'Past' taps you on the shoulder doesn't mean you have to look back. Keep walking and ignore them or they might hurt you deeper for the second time. I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people. But it's ok... I live and learn anyway... One of my bestfriend said this to, "When all things are honestly said and lovingly done, there will be no room for regret" (Yamada J, 2011). Something good ends because there is something better lined up in the future. So, why worry? The best is yet to come ♥
"Pains make you stronger. Tears make you braver. And heartbreaks make you wiser"
Gotta go! It's Friday night and I'm going to have some fun... Chaoooo~! >̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡
Be blessed!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 comments:
Weeheeeee~
Nice, honey!!
xo
JESS
Post a Comment