Friday, April 22, 2011

Right Person • Wrong Time

I'm a kind of person that quite stubborn for the things that I think it's right and I insist of making it right... In other word, consistent! But I am stubborn in some way... Hmmm whatever~


So, I thought I already met "My Mr.Right" in my life since He opened quite a way for us in the beginning. I wrote down all the criteria for my Mr.Right and pray it to Dad... And surprisingly I met him, the guy with all my criteria, coincidencely~ so I thought it was him, the man of my life...


We started good. He taught me a lot of things and impressed me with his faith and character. He's the man that any woman would love to spend the rest of her life with. He got good attitudes, positive characters, and good looking. I'm grateful that I ever met him and be part of him, even for a while. He just seems so right and true...
But we didn't have a chance for a happy ending. He decided to go for some reasons that I thought its just an excuse. I wished if he could stay n fight for our relationship. But he wouldn't. It went for a week. We were both struggling. 

With my stubbornness I prayed and asked Him why should it ended like that? Aren't we good together? He said,
"why are you so stubborn and insist on keeping it right? It's not the time yet". I ignored Him and insisted on staying and fight for the relationship.


As time passed by, He showed me a lot things that we both need to work on first. "I love him, Dad... And it hurts!". He still said not now... that's when I know I need to stop this. 
I started to think. Maybe he's the one... Maybe not. But whether he's Mr.Right or Mr.Wrong, the time just isn't right for now. I'm speechless. I chose to obey Him at the end. But I asked Him if He let me to meet him at least once. Time will tell when...


I cried a lot for the past few days and I cried while writing for this post (you'll know how hurt I am if you continue reading my next 3 posts). But after I posted this post, I wont cry again... I promise! It's not easy to let go something you hold on to for awhile, especially someone you love. Unfortunately, sometimes letting go is the only decision you could make. Right man on a wrong time is a wrong man.


Last, sorry for my stubbornness to you n You... Hopefully we'll be a better person the next time we meet each other. Maybe until then, He got a better plan for us. Will keep praying :) Thank you for loving me, R!


xoxo,
♥


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

0 comments: