Sunday, April 24, 2011

Obedience

I've been taught and learned about obedience for the past few days... obey and follow what He told me to. It wasn't easy at first, but somehow He gave me strength and joy. I do miss him sometimes, but there's always something to distract me from thinking bout him. And I never been so proud to have such a great friend like him (R).


I stay beside him as his friend. It's kinda weird but He makes a way. I'm getting used to it now. He makes me realized how to love with a pure heart. Loving by encourage him, pray for him, and support him. Wish him nothing but the best.


I 'coincidentally' met him in a restaurant last night while he was having a meeting and I was going to have my family Easter Dinner. actually i knew he was there but i didn't forced my family to go there either. they picked up the place themselves. so, it was still coincidence. hahahaha it was great seeing him again after quite some times, especially after all the stuffs happened between us last week. wish I could just jump over and hug him! :(


No matter what, it's a lesson and preparation for me in the future. Maybe for him, maybe not. It doesn't matter anyway :) friend, bestfriend, couple, or not, they are all the same. I'm still grateful and I know He's teaching me to be a better person~


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

0 comments: