Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a lil' while

(The Art of Waiting - part 2)

Still waiting?
I am, until last night, when I couldn't stand it anymore. This waiting things is non sense! Or I could say that I'm jealous seeing others have settling down, and I'm still figuring out and WAITING. Ughhh~

So, I talked to Him until I cried. At the end I cried without a single sound and its hurts! Have you ever felt that world seems unfair to you. You jealous seeing your friend has better fate than you, better situation than you? I said to Him that everything happened is not fair...I'm tired and I cried to sleep in exhaustion.

I woke up this morning, with big eye-bags and a whirling head. Not a good start for Tuesday~ ughhh
But then I remembered, He talked to me last night. In my tears and exhaustion, He told me to WAIT... A little longer. The time has not come yet. He wants me to believe that anything I wish I could have, is on their way now.

"They try to get here as fast as they can and you just need to wait a little while. Bear it all a little longer, my daughter."

Aahhhh~ I'm melting!
Wait a lil' while, my friends... Their on their way ;)



Hv a blessed day ♥
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ciciii.. =D
Everything will be beautiful just in time..
I believe you'll get the best..
Love you.. ^^