Hey... How are you all doing?
After going thru all the good n bad things in my life recently, now it ends to 'even-doctor-could-be-sick-too' moment... Even a writer n motivator need motivation too!
I know that pressures will enlarge your capacity, but I'm just sooooo exhausted. Living in this next-level world is so demanding, both from inside my family and outside. Wondering if I could ever get through this... Huffff~ help me anyone??? (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩__-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
It was fun at first but when all start demanding this and that... Groooaaarrrr~ I wanna scream!! I love the job... I love the environment... But... :(
I'm faking a smile again today... I smile when my heart feels so hurt that I wanna cry. Its fine though, this reminds me on how I should learn to stay strong... My brain is currently overloaded, too many stuffs stuck in my head.
Hmm... I know I'll get through this anyway... I just need to learn how to stand still n let Him helps me out. And yeah, I still believe in Him, no matter what :)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment