Hi, 2010! Opps~ it's kinda late to say Hi! to 2010 in the mid of
August, I guess... LoL but late is better than not at all ;)
So, it's been year since my last blog... Not that I don't have
anything to share or nothings happened to me... My life was great last
year. I had lots of great moments to learn things, but the thing is,
(honestly) I'm kinda lazy. Ahhahahahaha after few encouragement from
my friends, here I am again... :D please forgive my laziness! Ahahah
ok, let's get started! I'm so excited n I got soooooooo many things to
share. Bear with me, ok ;)
Ok, so I've graduated from my Uni life... Wowwww!!! Yeap,
FINALLYYY~!!! It was super super hard for me to leave my second home,
Malaysia... But I realized, its my time to move on. I've been enjoying
too much in my comfort zone so it's the time to kick my ass out of
there. The first week after I left was really hard! I miss my friends
there, I miss FGCC, I miss ISCF n the teams :( getting used to it now
though...
Before I left, my mentor once told me that no matter what I'll go
through in Indo, no matter how unprepared I was, how scared I was,
take it all as a learning moment, a stepping stone for me to pursue my
dreams
To make it short, what happened to me after I reached Jakarta was not
went accordingly to my plan. At first, I thought I was going to help
my dad in his company (which is not my dream actually) but suddenly
he said that it'll be great if I could get some working experience in
other companies before I help him. Wooohhhoooooooo~!!!! Thanx dad!! I
aggresively sent my resume to lots of companies n here I am... Working
as a customer relations staff in Sinarmas. What a dream come true!!!!
They even accepted me without 2nd interview n it only takes them 1
week to teel me the news. I'm surprised! But I love surprises from
Him...
But I struggled quite a bit before I started to work. The salary isn't
as what I expected n it's quite far from where I stay. But 1 thing I
believe, when He has opened the door, no one could ever close it ;)
and again, He amazed me when I'm incharged in company's annual
magazine... Which is something I like, writing!
It's only been a month since I left my comfort zone... N He had
already gave me so many surprises n blessing... As I wrote on my
previous post, I chose to stop guessing what's gonna happen in the
future because I believe in His plan. It always as good as Him...
Guys, no matter what u're doing right now, it's all worth it... Don't
take it for granted~ it happened because He wants you to be prepeared
for the next level...
Walking with Him is great n such a blessing... How about you? ;)
Bless n be blessed!!
--
Sent from my mobile device
Siska Yap
Never let an impossible situation intimidate you. Let it motivate you
- to pray more, trust more, be more creative

1 comments:
teFinally can read the newest of your blog,cii.. Emang tulisan cc bagus.. Ditambah dengan inggris yg ga kacau balau..hahhaha
Keep writing,ci.. =D
Post a Comment