Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's a Gift

I'm working as an intern in Leaderonomics... it's a really good company. seriously... i'm having so much fun! even though i'm kinda stressed out cause there're lots of work to do, but I'm just happy to be there. We work hard... and we play hard! hahaha what a balance~

In my life, I do believe the '
coincidence' situation. Everything happens for a reason. hmmm yeah... i believe in it, but i never really feel it. until... i walked into this company for an interview. I can only work as an intern for a month... normally companies would not gonna hire an intern for one month... but thanx God, they offered me this job... the HR manager even try to arrange some works for me to do and make sure that I'll learn enough before i leave.

so, I'm kinda assisted in doing some event organizing stuff n articles, magazine.... wowww!! thats the things I've been doing for the past 2 years...!! Those things I've done, are never a waste of my time and energy... i even can sharpen it now~ ^^


ok, first week in the company... trying to adjust myself. trying to work well, giving a good impression... ahahaha all went quite well.
the more I spend my time in the office and build a deeper relationship with them, I'm amazed... Amazed by what He had planned for me. Like i said, I've been dealing with all this events, writtings and leading stuff and now I got a chance to learn more, to develop it more... this few weeks, I've also been doing the mentoring activity from my church... and you noe what, in this company, I was pointed out to handle their mentoring activity. Assisted in the mentoring material. wowww~ its a gift!! its not a coincidence rite?

hmm... i just wanna encourage you, whenever you feel exhausted, useless, wasted by doing what you should do now, dont! there is nothing that are wasted or useless for Him... He watches you... He knows what struggles you... He just knows every single things of you life... and everything that you do for Him, it never be wasted... He gonna pay you back.

Of course, i do feel tired, feel kinda give up on it, but He reminds me to
keep going on... like a gift, you never know what's inside the box, but you know that He gives you something great, unexpectable... nobody knows what's gonna happen later, you might win something... or you might lose something big if you give up today.... the choices is in you...

it's a GIFT!


0 comments: